Hornets Hype

In a basement. In our pajamas.

The Poses of Pose

By on February 6, 2009

Last night James Posey was the guest on Hornets Sportsline.  Frequent commenter Matt and I were on hand to check it out, he with a very large camera, I with nothing but my unquenchable love for Mr. Posey. Pose himself came rocking Xavier gear (and snuck glances at the game over everyone’s head).

Amazingly, I managed to refrain from telling him about our occasional blog features in which… well, you know the ones. See, I have some self-restraint.

All photos courtesy of the awesome Storm Surge Photography.

P.S. mW said I had to include the second to last one for all the dudes out there. But the bottom one is clearly the coup de grace. CLEARLY.

Comments

16 Responses to “The Poses of Pose”

1. Matt-Storm Surge says:

I should have included the ‘group shot’ with Gerry V and all the Hooters girls ;)

2. Haha! That was a good one.

3. Great pics, Matt. Thanks!

4. Matt-Storm Surge says:

Youre welcome mW. Glad you like em.

For the record, I understood TT6′s need for a photo with James so clearly, I violated my own artistic integrity and used *GASP!* the flash on my camera….

5. Great photos. Did Pose spit any prose whilst he was there?

6. Matt-Storm Surge says:

You’ll have to ask tt6 since Im Hard O’Hearing and he was 20 ft away in a loud restaurant.

7. YoungFella says:

How did he eat? He’s been looking very slow on D lately and I’d like to think that a 30-something veteran would be eating a grilled chicken instead of fried wings. Then again, he has a guaranteed 4 year contract for $25 Mill, tons of championship bling, and he’s probably like “I’ll have the wings”.

8. Then you’ll be glad to know he had a glass of water and that’s it. :-D

9. YoungFella says:

That’s awesome. I’m really still optimistic about the team. I hope the Chandler deal doesn’t go through unless we can really drop some bad contracts as part of it. I still think we’re the 3rd best team in the west and could give SAS a real run for their money if we met again.

Posey, Chandler, and West will all step up in the playoffs.

10. I too am against any major trade. I think likely we ship a wing for something. But think it would be a mistake to implodea team that works so well together. As Youngfella said, even with our injuries we are at the top of the conference.

11. er uh what Chandler deal? sucks living in L.A. never hear anything about my team

12. I would like to officially state that, in addition to the list of ridiculous things that may or may not be related to me I already take credit for, I take credit for the resurgence of Posey’s three.

Now everyone must touch me before games. For luck. On the arm is OK. See photo above.

13. Matt - Storm Surge says:

I thought it was me capturing him and making him flesh and blood + awesome :)

14. Matt - Storm Surge says:

Or maybe, just maybe, it was me getting a picture of you touching him *tapping forehead*

Please the Ticktock, please the world.

15. tt6,
    I think it may have been a combination of 2 things. 1. His hair grew back and 2.He really needed the hug. (referring to comment on 2/4) Thanks for your help. Keep up the good work.

16. Those are awesome. James Posey is love. Sigh.

Write a Comment